* Schools curriculum coaching programme – We run a large schools coaching programme, delivering dance, football and multi skills to schools across the borough. For more information, contact the community office – 0151 608 2354
* Extra-curricular football & dance – We run football and dance lunch time clubs and after school clubs across the Wirral for all ages. Get in touch for more information.
* Soccer schools and mini striker’s courses – Our soccer schools and mini striker courses run every half term. If you have a son or daughter who is aged 4 – 12 years old and enjoys playing football, or wants to try it for the first time, then get in touch. The courses consist of coaching, competitions, and games.
* Match day experience – Our match day experiences have proven extremely popular over the years, with children from schools, youth groups, and football clubs all taking part in coaching sessions, game related competitions and receiving match day programmes, food and medals. If you are looking to bring a group of young people for a match day experience, get in touch - 0151 608 2354
* Saturday Soccer Centre – Our Saturday Soccer Centre is for boys and girls aged 4 – 10 years old who either play for teams and want extra training, or are looking to try football for the first time. Many children who have previously attended the session have gone on to play for local teams. Contact 0151 608 2354 for more information.
* Girls’ football development centre – Our girls’ development centre has provided support to local girls football teams for many years, providing extra training for local players each week. If you know a girl aged 4 – 12 years old who is wanting to try football for the first time, or maybe they just want some extra training alongside their club training, then get in touch. Contact Louise on 0151 608 2354.
For Young Adults
* NCS (National Citizen Service) project for young people – Looking to meet new people, try new sports and learn new skills? Get involved with NCS. A national programme for young people aged 16 – 17 years old – helping gain quality experience, life skills and community engagement through sport, volunteering and outdoor pursuits. Contact Will Newbolt for more information – 0151 608 2354
* Walking football for men and women over 50 – Looking to meet new people, get fit or even try football for the first time, this is for you. Try football at a slower pace with our walking football sessions. Same rules as normal football, accept you are limited to walking. We have sessions for men and for women, so get in touch. Contact Steve Williams or Louise Edwards on 0151 608 2354
* NHS stop smoking clinic – After working in conjunction with the NHS forming various programmes over the years, we are proud to promote our NHS stop smoking clinic. For more information, call 0151 608 2354
For All Ages
* Tranmere Rovers Ladies – We have teams from under 8s to open age. If you are looking to get involved in a team, then contact Louise on 0151 608 2354
* Disability programme: junior and adult teams – We have both adult and junior disability teams, for people with various disabilities. They train and play on a regular basis in the Cheshire F.A ability counts leagues. Contact Faye Jones 0151 608 2354
* Futsal - Our indoor Futsal Hub hosts leagues for all ages and are fantastic fun. Find out more details at trfcfutsal.wordpress.com