Tranmere Rovers Football Club have a number of supporters groups that ensure everyone feels welcome at Prenton Park.
The Club work with all the supporter groups as they act as a voice for fans to implement positive changes.
Take a look at what each of the groups have to offer below
TROSC is the club’s official supporters association, ran by the fans for the fans. Since its inception in 2015, the TROSC has introduced a can bar at Aldo’s, produced a vast range of retro shirts and merchandise, provided coach travel to over 120 away games and supported with numerous initiatives including lamppost banners, Johnny King stand upgrades and has sponsored the new fan tent. With revenue all generated through memberships and TROSC-initiatives, all money raised goes back into the club. Additionally the TROSC runs regular Q&A sessions with club management and owners and arranges adhoc events such as Christmas parties and post-match entertainment.
TROSC exists to represent fans and provide them a direct voice to the club, but also to provide services to improve matchday experience and bring the players closer to the fans.
Disabled Rovers is the Tranmere Rovers' Disabled Supporters' Association. We aim to improve the experience of disabled Tranmere fans and those who come with them, as well as providing a friendly social space for our supporters - whatever their impairments - to come together through gatherings and fundraising events.
Any queries relating to the experience of disabled supporters - and those who come with them - can be directed to TranmereRoversDSA@gmail.com.
The SouthernSWA exists to;
· Promote the interests of Tranmere Rovers Football Club and its supporters in the London area and elsewhere across the South East of England.
· Support (and generate wherever possible) fund raising opportunities for the benefit of TRFC.
· Provide direct financial support by way of sponsorship or other means to TRFC and any official body, such as the Tranmere Rovers Trust, and Tranmere Rovers Official Supporters Club raised through supporter led activity.
· Provide social activities, functions, interactions and a communication platform for members regarding and with TRFC and official TRFC groups (specifically around South Eastern away games).
· Develop and encourage the growth of the TRFC supporter (individual and other) networks across the UK and internationally.
· Uphold the reputation of TRFC and its fans and promote good relations between members and members of other football supporters’ organisations.
Rover & Out are the Tranmere Rovers LGBT+ Supporters Group. We want to bring the Football and LGBT+ community together to celebrate diversity and increase LGBT+ visibility at Prenton Park, promoting our club as a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all.
We offer a buddy group on match days for supporters who would like to meet before the game for a drink and attend the match with other LGBT+ members of the SWA. Our meeting point is in the fan tent from 1.30 on home match days.
If you would like to play football, they we also offer a none judgemental, fully inclusive and mixed ability team to join who play at Solar Campus every Friday evening from 8pm till 9pm
For more information on Rover & Out then please email Roverandoutgroup@gmail.com
Formed in 2002, The Tranmere Rovers Trust continues to support Club projects, raise funds for community initiatives and help to enhance the experience at Prenton Park for fans. We also continue to welcome home and away fans to our Fan Park and are excited to open our new Fan Park in the 23/24 season. To become a Trust member, supporters can purchase an annual membership or sign up to our 500 Club for £5 each month. For more information about the Tranmere Trust, visit our website: www.tranmereroverstrust.co.uk or contact the email address: email@example.com.