Tranmere Rovers is currently recruiting football coaches to go over to China and coach youngsters as part of our initiative with Little London School.
• The role is based in Inner Mongolia, China, in the capital city Hohhot and consists of coaching Chinese juniors football
• There is flexibility with the length of time that the coach would be out there. Either 6 months, a year or longer. That all really depends on how long the coach wants to be out there!
• We are recruiting for roles continuously throughout the year and will be sending coaches out on a rolling basis
• Applicants must have either an FA Level 1, FA Level 2 or UEFA B license
• Coaches will be earning a highly competitive Chinese salary though this varies depending on coaching ability/level
• Accommodation and bills are paid for when out there. Flights are reimbursed on completion up to £600 return
• Coaches will get the Chinese holidays off so a great chance to explore the country
• No Mandarin is needed and free Mandarin classes are provided when in Hohhot
• Though Tranmere Rovers are at the forefront of the recruiting process, coaches are employed by the school we have a working relationship with, Little London School, in Hohhot.
If you're interested, please contact Matt Hunter by email at: email@example.com