Experience life as a professional athlete in world-class training facilities with your teammates, work colleagues, friends or clients with our ISA hire packages at The Campus.
Our elite Tranmere Rovers FC staff can provide a unique training programme to suit the needs of any team or individual - providing fun, football and top-class coaching in an elite soccer setting.
As with our ISA programmes, we tailor our packages depending on the size of your group, level of play and length of stay.
Experience the typical training routine of professional English Football League players and get the most out of our elite facilities.
We can provide accommodation, professional sports nutrition meal plans and friendly games against appropriate level competitors on our elite pitches throughout your visit.
See what’s included in our facility hire packages below.
For Amateur / Semi-Professional Teams:
- Tour of The Campus and Prenton Park
- Use of Tranmere Rovers FC first-team facilities, including private changing rooms, nutrition centre, outdoor pitch, physiotherapy and recovery rooms.
- A complete warm-up programme designed by Tranmere Rovers FC first team coaches.
- A fun-based football activity with an FA licensed coach, designed to be fully bespoke by your team.
- Tailor-made training session and full-length friendly game depending on ability.
- Recovery programme at The Campus.
- Personal meal plan by Club Nutritionists and sport science fitness advice to take away.
- Tranmere Rovers FC merchandise and training wear.
If you would like to stay with us for a number of days or weeks at a time, we can provide all-inclusive accommodation as well as breakfast and lunch each day for your entire team.
- Tour of The Campus and Prenton Park.
- Private usage of Tranmere Rovers FC first-team facilities, including private changing rooms, nutrition centre, outdoor pitch, physiotherapy and recovery rooms.
- Experience a fun, team building soccer activity session provided by FA licensed coaches and Tranmere Rovers FC staff.
- Take part in small-sided games on our elite outdoor pitches with equipment and match officials provided.
- Enjoy a meal and refreshments after the session at The Campus.
- Tranmere Rovers FC merchandise.
- Tour of The Campus.
- Private usage of Tranmere Rovers FC first-team facilities, including private changing rooms, nutrition centre, physiotherapy and recovery rooms.
- Private access to The Campus gym and a range of top end specialist equipment from strength and resistance to balance and speed.
- Nutrition and fitness plans provided by Tranmere Rovers FC staff.
- Refreshments and meals from The Campus canteen.
- Free parking and Wi-Fi on site.
To find out more or to request a booking quote, contact: