A hybrid of unique soccer education and world-class professional coaching, the Elite Player Development Training Programme provides aspiring players with a bespoke training plan designed to elevate them to an elite level.
Train at our state-of-the-art soccer complex and immerse yourself in the professional soccer environment.
- Professional personal development plan created for your desired outcomes and soccer enhancement. This will be monitored throughout your programme to ensure scholars get the optimum output being the best that they can be as a player.
- Tailored, full-time training with UEFA licenced coaches.
- Appropriate level games programme tailored to fit the individual, leveraging off the extensive contracts which the Club has in all levels of the professional game as well as campus and top quality grassroot clubs.
- Technical and tactical training through TRFC’s academy futsal-to-field curriculum.
- Sports Science analysis of your performance during training and games.
- Personalised fitness, strength and conditioning training plan.
- Personalised nutrition plan.
- Psychological sessions.
- Train on top class grass pitches.
- Access to first-team modern gym and physiotherapist.
- Showcasing opportunities for TRFC academy and centre of excellence.
- Safe accommodation.
- Full training kit.
- Exclusive insight into the inner workings of a professional Soccer Club observing sessions with the First Team.
- Detailed and appropriate progression pathway with ISA contacts and partners - in UK and abroad.
Options for coaching or officiating qualifications with The FA.
Options for cultural excursions in the UK.
Options for English language classes.
Who can apply?
Players aged 16-22 years and teams from U13-U23. Female and male players.
When does it start?
Courses are flexible and can range from two weeks to several months. Please contact Matt Hunter for more information on course dates: email@example.com
Prices are available on request as the programme is tailored to individual needs.