English age-specific coaching has seen England’s U19s become European champions and the U17s and U20s World Champions in recent years and is a testament to the effectiveness of English coaching philosophy and implementation.
It is what makes English players and English academies some of the best in the world.
The ISA at Tranmere Rovers FC is the only professional soccer club that can deliver the FA International Award in partnership with The FA.
The International Soccer Academy is the only academy in the UK that is approved to deliver the FA International Coaching Award (Foundation to UEFA B equivalent) to aspiring coaches across the globe.
Delivered by official FA Tutors and Tranmere’s own professional coaching staff, coaches can gain an exclusive insight into the innovative and effective coaching methods that are used in TRFC’s own professional academy as well as England’s National Team Development.
TRFC are closely linked with one of the top ten sports science universities in the world - Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU).
Coaches on this course will have access to cutting edge research and sports science knowledge in addition to understanding how professional players are developed.
The ISA has over three years worth of Coach Education course delivery across different cultures and languages and has a 100% pass rate. The course is a mixture of practical and classroom based sessions.
- The FA national DNA model for developing world-class players.
- Age-specific coaching knowledge and insight.
- Insight into physical, psychological, technical and tactical player development specific to age and ability.
- TRFC’s futsal-to-field technical and tactical development.
- TRFC’s coaching philosophy.
- Professional Development plans.
- Age-specific and player specific nutritional knowledge.
- Age-specific and player specific fitness knowledge.
- Age-specific and player specific physiotherapy and recovery seminars.
- State of the art sports science workshops with LJMU.
- Workshops and seminars with first-team managerial and coaching staff.
Who can apply?
Any aspiring international coach. Group bookings are available if the minimum number of coaches is met.
When does it start?
Programmes run throughout the year and are created on demand.
All accommodation, travel and food are included
Please contact Daniel O’Donnell for coach education packages: firstname.lastname@example.org
In a period ranging from two weeks to three months, depending on experience and level of qualification, the ISA can provide you with unprecedented access to a professional soccer club and a globally recognised FA International Coaching qualification.