A hybrid of unique soccer education and world-class professional coaching, the Elite Player Development Training Programme provides aspiring players with a bespoke training plan designed to elevate them to an elite level.
Train at our state-of-the-art soccer complex and immerse yourself in the professional soccer environment.
- Professional personal development plan created for your desired outcomes and soccer enhancement. This will be monitored throughout your programme to ensure scholars get the optimum output being the best that they can be as a player.
- Tailored, full-time training with UEFA licenced coaches.
- Appropriate level games programme tailored to fit the individual, leveraging off the extensive contracts which the Club has in all levels of the professional game as well as campus and top quality grassroot clubs.
- Technical and tactical training through TRFC’s academy futsal-to-field curriculum.
- Sports Science analysis of your performance during training and games.
- Personalised fitness, strength and conditioning training plan.
- Personalised nutrition plan.
- Psychological sessions.
- Train on top class grass pitches.
- Access to first-team modern gym and physiotherapist.
- Showcasing opportunities for TRFC academy and centre of excellence.
- Safe accommodation.
- Full training kit.
- Exclusive insight into the inner workings of a professional Soccer Club observing sessions with the First Team.
- Detailed and appropriate progression pathway with ISA contacts and partners - in UK and abroad.
Options for coaching or officiating qualifications with The FA.
Options for cultural excursions in the UK.
Options for English language classes.
Day 1 - Depart from Home • Welcome Meal on arrival at Tranmere Rovers
Day 2 - The Campus Training Ground/Prenton Park
Morning: Tour of The Campus and Campus Training Session No. 1
Afternoon/Evening: Tour of Prenton Park • ILO (Individual Learning Objectives) sit down • Dinner
Day 3 - The CampusMorning: Campus Training Session No. 2
Afternoon/Evening: Gym Session* • Nutrition Session • Dinner
Day 4 - Prenton Park
Morning: Futsal Classroom Session (Futsal to Field)
Afternoon/Evening: Futsal Training Session • Dinner • Team Evening Activity
Day 5 - The Campus
Morning: Observe Tranmere Rovers Training at The Campus
Afternoon/Evening: Match Preparation • Match No 1 • Dinner
Day 6 - Liverpool
Morning: Anfield Stadium Tour
Afternoon/Evening: The Beatles Tour • Liverpool ONE • Sightseeing • Dinner
Day 7 - The Campus/Prenton Park/LiverpoolMorning: Campus Training Session No. 3
Afternoon/Evening: Observe Professional Match • Dinner in Liverpool
Day 8 - The Campus
Morning: Training Session No. 4
Afternoon/Evening: Gym Session* • Psychological Classroom Session • ILO sit down • Dinner
Day 9 - The Campus
Morning: Opposition Analysis Session • Tactical Classroom Session
Afternoon/Evening: Match Preparation • Match No. 2 • Dinner
Day 10 - Manchester
Morning: Depart to Manchester • Old Trafford Stadium Tour
Afternoon/Evening: Etihad Stadium Tour • National Football Museum • Dinner • Depart for
Professional Match • Observe Professional Match • Depart for Liverpool
Day 11 - Prenton Park/The Campus
Morning: Futsal Training Session
Afternoon/Evening: Campus Training Session No. 5 • Dinner • Team Evening Activity
Day 12 - The CampusMorning: Campus Training Session No. 6
Afternoon/Evening: Gym Session* • Tactical Classroom Session • Dinner
Day 13 - The Campus
Morning: Match Preparation • Match No. 3
Afternoon/Evening: Sports Science Session • ILO sit down • Leaving Meal
Depart for Home
*Gym Sessions for teams of U17 and over
Who can apply?
Players aged 16-22 years and teams from U13-U23. Female and male players.
When does it start?
Courses are flexible and can range from two weeks to several months. Please contact Matt Hunter for more information on course dates: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices are available on request as the programme is tailored to individual needs.