The ISA Soccer Team Tours is a ten-day tour to the hub of English football, the North West, and the home of the National Game in London.
Immerse yourself in English soccer culture. Tailored to what your team want to see and do, here you will get the most out of what the UK soccer scene has to offer.
There is plenty of soccer to immerse yourself in. Take part in training sessions with professional UEFA qualified coaches and play against local teams in our bespoke games programme. Then take a break and explore iconic cities, watch professional matches and soak up the best of English soccer culture.
The majority of your tour will be spent in the North West, staying in two iconic northern cities that host some of the most famous soccer clubs in the world - Manchester and Liverpool.
- Watch a professional soccer match.
- Tour the home of the England’s world-renowned training complex for their international football teams, St George’s Park.
- Stadium tours of Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool FC, Everton FC and Wembley will give you exciting access to some of the most famous stadiums in the world.
- Sightseeing in Liverpool, Manchester and London, taking in the National Football Museum, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament will ensure your trip to England will not be one to forget.
- Additional trips to Oxford, the Lake District, Wales and more!
For our international guests, you will have the opportunity to learn and practice your English-speaking skills with experienced tutors and benefit from interpreters and language guides throughout your trip.
Day 1 - Depart from home
Day 2 - Manchester
Morning: Arrive in Manchester
- Watch a live professional soccer game
Day 3 - Manchester
Morning: Training Session with UEFA A coach
- National Football Museum
- Old Trafford Stadium Tour
- Leave for Liverpool
Day 4 - Liverpool
Morning: Game Day One vs TRFC select team
Afternoon/Evening: Black Cab Beatles Tour of Liverpool
Day 5 - Liverpool
Morning: Watch Tranmere Rovers and/or Liverpool Women’s Training at The Campus
Afternoon/Evening: Watch professional soccer match or Training session with UEFA A TRFC coach
Day 6 - The Lakes/Wales
Morning: Team Building Excursion
Day 7 - Liverpool
Morning: Liverpool FC Tour • Everton FC Tour
Afternoon/Evening: Liverpool One shopping and dinner in the city
Day 8 - Midlands
Morning: Depart to London and then a tour of National Centre St Georges Park
Afternoon/Evening: Sightseeing around historical university town of Oxford
Day 9 - London
Morning: Wembley Stadium Tour
Afternoon/Evening: Sightseeing of Westminster and Buckingham Palace
Day 10 - Depart from London
The International Soccer Academy take care of every little detail to guarantee that you will have the experience of a lifetime.
All tours with the ISA are inclusive. This means all you have to worry about is packing your charger and soccer boots! Discounts for larger groups.
Prices from $2,999 per person, including:
- International flights.
- Match tickets.
- Tours and excursion costs.
- Internal travel.
- Sightseeing excursions as per itinerary.
- Comfortable, modern accommodation.
- All soccer activities.
- Breakfast and dinner each day.
- One free place per 15 bookings.
Contact Matt Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and prices.