Rushian Hepburn-Murphy became Tranmere Rovers’ 10th summer signing when the forward moved on loan from Aston Villa on Friday.
The 20-year-old links up with Micky Mellon’s men having featured in both the Premier League and Sky Bet Championship for Villa.
Get to know Hepburn-Murphy by reading the top 10 facts about our new man below.
1) Born in Birmingham on 28th August 1998, Hepburn-Murphy began his career in the youth system of parent club Aston Villa.
2) Turning professional with the Villa Park outfit in 2015, Hepburn-Murphy was given his Premier League debut by Tim Sherwood on 14th March 2015 as a substitute for Christian Benteke in a 4-0 win away at Sunderland.
3) By coming on for those final seven minutes, Hepburn-Murphy, at the age of 16 years and 174 days, became Villa’s second youngest ever player.
4) Hepburn-Murphy made his second top-flight appearance a season later against Newcastle United in May 2016.
5) Since then, Hepburn-Murphy has turned out 17 times for Villa as the Second City club competed in the Sky Bet Championship for three seasons.
6) Hepburn-Murphy made seven appearances for Aston Villa at the start of the 2018/19 campaign and would be sent out on loan to Sky Bet League Two with Cambridge United in January 2019.
7) The forward went onto make 16 appearances for the U’s, while he scored two goals in fixtures away at Grimsby Town and Carlisle United.
8) Hepburn-Murphy played 63 minutes against TRFC at The Abbey Stadium back in March, which ended in a goalless draw.
9) An England youth international, Hepburn-Murphy has represented the Three Lions at U16, U17, U18, U19 and U20.
10) Hepburn-Murphy becomes the second forward to sign for Tranmere this week after Thursday’s arrival of Morgan Ferrier from Walsall.
Will Rushian make his TRFC debut against Dale? Purchase your ticket for this weekend's clash against Rochdale at Prenton Park now by CLICKING HERE.