Morgan Ferrier became Tranmere Rovers’ eighth summer signing with the forward joining from Walsall.
Below are 10 facts about Ferrier, who links up with Micky Mellon’s men at Prenton Park ahead of the new Sky Bet League One campaign.
1) Born in the Plaistow area of Newham, East London, on 15th November 1994, Ferrier was a part of the youth team set-ups at Arsenal, Watford and Nottingham Forest.
2) Turning professional at Forest, Ferrier spent time away from the Tricky Trees on loan at Kettering Town before moving on permanently after being released from the City Ground.
3) In 2014, Ferrier joined Premier League side Crystal Palace.
4) In October 2015, Ferrier joined National League South Bishop’s Stortford, scoring five goals in 19 appearances.
5) In that same campaign, the striker also spent time at Hemel Hempstead Town.
6) Boreham Wood was Ferrier’s next club, agreeing a deal with the Hertfordshire-based side in August 2016, netting 14 goals in 37 games in all competitions throughout the course of 2016/17.
7) A move to Dagenham and Redbridge in July 2017 materialised and he remained in the fifth-tier, where eight goals in 30 outings.
8) He returned to Boreham Wood in February 2018, scoring seven times as they reached the National League Play-Off Final at Wembley Stadium, only to lose out on promotion to Tranmere.
9) Ferrier, a former England C international, switched to Walsall in July 2018 and he hit six goals in 39 appearances.
10) Ferrier played against TRFC in Walsall’s pre-season friendly at Prenton Park last month, which ended in a goalless draw.
Will Morgan make his TRFC debut on Saturday? Purchase your ticket for this weekend's clash against Rochdale at Prenton Park now by CLICKING HERE.