With Rovers completing the loan signing of Kieron Morris, we have collated the top ten facts about our new winger.
1. Born in Hereford on 3rd June 1994, Morris began his career after coming through Walsall's academy system having previously been at hometown club Hereford United's Centre of Excellence.
2. After turning professional with Walsall, Morris made his Saddlers debut aged 19 in a League Cup defeat to Stoke City in August 2013.
3. In the early part of his Walsall career, Morris had spells at non-league sides Worcester City and Leamington, where his football education continued.
4. Morris' first league appearance for Walsall came in a 1-1 draw away at Carlisle United in April 2014, three months after he had gone on trial with Icelandic side IBV along with fellow Saddlers youth prospects Matt Preston and Danny Griffiths.
5. The 2014/15 season saw Morris feature regularly at first-team level, with the midfielder scoring his first goal in a Walsall shirt during a League Cup win at Southend United in August 2014.
6. Later that campaign, Morris made nine appearances during a four-month loan at Wrexham, scoring two goals for the Welsh side, most notably the winner in a derby victory over local rivals Chester, before finishing the season back at his parent club, scoring a further two times against Crawley Town and Swindon Town.
7. Morris would become a key member of Walsall's side in 2015/16, scoring three goals in 42 appearances for the West Midlands outfit as they reached the League One Play-Offs at the end of that season, losing out in the semi-final to Barnsley.
8. As one of the club's longest-serving players over the course of his five years as a professional, Morris has made 143 appearances for Walsall.
9. This season, the 24-year-old has made 26 appearances in all competitions, scoring five goals for Dean Keates' men.
10. By signing for TRFC, Morris will play in League Two for the first time in his career.