To celebrate getting to Wembley for the third consecutive year, we have extended the early bird deadline for season tickets until Friday 24th May!
- Renew before the final renew deadline, which is the 24th May, to take advantage of the early bird prices
- Spread the cost by monthly payments, worth up to 12 months interest free
- Adult season tickets are available from as little as £15.65 per match
- U18 season from just £3.91 a match
- Family ticket (two adults and two juniors) from just £60 per month
- A number of fantastic discounts including, bring a friend for half price and many more
Manager Micky Mellon has had nothing but praise for the SWA for their support so far this season and in general since he has been at the Club.
He said “The support at Tranmere is second to none. We are very grateful that we have that kind of support here because they get right behind us when we need them.”
“You can see the way that the team reacts to that support so it is really important that we continue that. We have an educated crowd here and that is massively important. Since I have been here they have been terrific and it’s getting better all of the time.”
We love to see the generation of supporters coming through the turnstiles at Prenton Park and Micky Mellon is a big advocate of the SWA2 himself.
“It’s fantastic that this generation of supporters are seeing how the fans here support their team and they will join in with that meaning that it will grow and grow.
“We have to try and grow the next generation of fans. The Club has been terrific in making it accessible to our younger supporters in a day and age where money can be hard to come by.
“It’s up to us to work hard to try and keep those younger fans coming to the game and keep them here for a long time to come.”
To purchase a season ticket now for the new season, CLICK HERE and be apart of the SWA at Prenton Park.