The iFollow service for season ticket holders for Tranmere Rovers home league matches has now changed.
All season ticket holders should by now have registered your iFollow accounts, using the same email address you have supplied to the Club.
Fans will no longer receive codes from the Club and instead will have automatic access activated on their account.
We have now had confirmation that your accounts are set up and you can find out how in three easy steps:
1. Log in to iFollow (click 'Sign in/Register' in the navigation bar)
2. Click your name in the navigation bar to get to your 'My Account page'
3. Click the + sign next to 'Purchased Packages'
If you have any issues or concerns with their account, or do not have automatic access granted, please email email@example.com
Please note, to ensure your enquiry is answered, please can you try to contact the SLO’s at least two hours before kick-off. The SLO’s will be available right up until kick-off, but the more time given will provide you with the best chance to have your query answered.
The EFL have confirmed that they will be processing another "data match" to match accounts on 17th November 2020. The EFL have also confirmed that once this data match has been completed, they cannot guarantee that any new users will be able to be added to the system after this date.
You MUST have supplied your email address to us by Friday 13th November 2020 and registered your iFollow account by 23:00 on Monday 16th November 2020.
The key points are as follows…
- Season ticket holders email must match their iFollow email address
- Any fans who have duplicate emails need to contact the contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to update as a matter of urgency
- iFollow season ticket holder passes are applicable for home league matches only
- Codes were sent for the Morecambe game only to fans who either a) Had not registered an iFollow account b) Had not supplied us with the email address used for their iFollow account or c) The EFL had difficulty in matching an account to the email address supplied.
- If any season ticket holder receives a code for any further home league games, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to look into the reason for you
- For any technical or refund queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, all fans will need to purchase their iFollow passes for the Papa John’s Trophy tie against Wigan Athletic, with the cost £10 per match. Buy your match pass HERE