Tranmere Rovers will face Brackley Town on Friday 27th November at Prenton Park in the second round of the FA Cup, and the game will be live on BBC Two, kick-off 7.55pm.
The game will mark Tranmere's second ever appearance on BBC television, the first back in 2004, when Rovers played Millwall, as the London side reached the final that year.
The tie under the Prenton Park floodlights will be the first time TRFC have played Brackley, and we have some fantastic sponsorship opportunities available for the game, including LED advertising for your company!
Your company's brand will be seen by millions. The match is the only game that night which can be watched on free view TV, as all other games being played on Friday 27th November are behind a pay wall on Sky Sports and BT Sport.
The entire nation's eyes will be set on Prenton Park, as Tranmere will look to go on another magical run in the World's oldest cup competition. In the past two seasons, Rovers have faced record holding English league champions Manchester United, 2019 Champions League finalists Tottenham Hotspur, and 2019 FA Cup finalists, Watford, and we beat the latter in a third round replay earlier this year.
So join us for our FA Cup journey and get your brand seen by millions live on BBC Two. Full package details are as follows...
- Business/organisation advertised on TV facing LED board for a total of 2 minutes during play
- Business/organisation advertised on TV facing LED board prior to, and after kick off
- Opportunity to promote your brand on Live TV to millions of viewers
- Priority access to similar opportunities in future rounds
- Announcement of the sponsorship on clubs media channels leading up to the fixture
The price for the LED advertising is £1000 (+VAT). For further information, please contact email@example.com