Following the implementation of Plan B measures to tackle Covid-19, the Club would like to clarify the situation for supporters attending upcoming home games.
Due to the anticipated attendances at Prenton Park being less than 10,000, we can confirm that Covid-status certification is not currently required.
However, we want all supporters to feel safe at Prenton Park and therefore the following measures will be in place:
* Hand sanitisers available around the ground
* Supporters are required to wear a face covering in concourses and indoor areas unless exempt, except when eating or drinking
* Indoor areas will be kept as well ventilated as possible
* Supporters are asked to respect each other’s space
* Supporters are also encouraged to get their vaccinations and booster jab when eligible and carry out regular lateral flow tests to help stop the virus spreading
* If you feel unwell at all, please do not attend the game unless you have a negative lateral flow test
We look forward to seeing you at Prenton Park soon.