Everyone at Tranmere Rovers can’t wait to have the SWA back cheering us on this Thursday inside Prenton Park as we take on Morecambe in the Play-Offs!
To keep everybody as safe as possible we are urging supporters in attendance to abide by the following set of basic guidelines:
- Wear a face covering inside Prenton Park unless exempt from wearing
- All supporters must sit in their allocated seat
- Please arrive at your allocated time
- If you do not have a ticket for the fixture, please do not travel to the game. You will not be allowed admittance on to the footprint of the ground.
- Please respect your fellow supporters and meant social distancing where possible
- Please do not attend the match if you or your household are displaying and Covid-19 symptoms
- Food kiosks will be open for the game but for card transactions only
- The Club will be offering a seat service for all food and non alcoholic drinks in the Johnny King, Paddock and Main Stand. The Kop will be taking orders at the kiosks
- There will be no alcohol on sale due to Covid-19 restrictions, with the Club operating a waitress service in the lounges.
- Only supporters with a ticket will be able to access the Club Store from 3pm on Thursday 20th May.
- Car park passes can be bought online here
- Post match, there will be a phased exit to allow smooth exit from the Stadium while maintaining social distancing. This will only add a few minutes on to your exit time but please wait until directed by a steward to exit your seat. The exits will be as follows: 1st - Main Stand & Paddocks, 2nd - Cowshed Stand, 3rd - Johnny King Stand & finally the Kop stand.Pre Match, access to the Car Park is off Prenton Road West. Post match, vehicles will be asked to leave via Borough Road to allow a safe exit for pedestrians.
- Wherever possible please walk to the match
For further information on our Covid-19 code of conduct, please click here.
We have massively missed our 12th man this season and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home on Thursday.
Below is a video outlining what to expect on your return to Prenton Park