For the sixth consecutive year, Tranmere Rovers will operate ‘Super White Christmas,’ which involves gift collections, food hamper deliveries and Christmas parties for both adults and children on the Wirral.
Super White Christmas 2022 will include:
- Food Hamper Deliveries - working with the Tranmere Rovers Trust, we’ll deliver 300 food hampers to local families and individuals in need
- Children’s Christmas Party at Prenton Park – Saturday 17th December
- Children’s Christmas Party at Beechwood Recreation Centre - Thursday 22nd December
- Care Leaver’s Christmas Dinner at Prenton Park – Sunday 25th December
- Adult’s Christmas Party at Prenton Park - Monday 26th December 12pm-2pm
Adults experiencing loneliness, homelessness or those needing some festive cheer are invited to join us for a hot meal and entertainment on Boxing Day. A match ticket for our game against Doncaster Rovers is also included. To book onto this event, please contact Tranmere Rovers in the Community by emailing email@example.com
Can you help…?
Every year, your generosity makes Super White Christmas memorable for those who attend our events and those we deliver hampers to. We’re asking for your help again and would welcome donations of;
- Toys/gifts for people of all ages up to the value of £20.00.
We can only distribute gifts that are brand new and in their original packaging. Don’t worry about wrapping them – we’ll do that once we’ve sorted them into age categories.
- Non-perishable foods, warm clothing, and toiletries that can be included in hampers for delivery.
- We’d also welcome financial donations to help with costs. This can be done by scanning the QR code below
Donations can be dropped into the Club Store from Saturday 29th October when we play Carlisle United or between Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Food donations can be dropped into the Fan Park on matchdays only.
Finally, we’re looking for someone to cook the food on Christmas Day at Prenton Park for children in care/care leavers. All the food is prepared by a professional chef and delivered to Prenton Park, so we just need someone to cook it on the day. If you’re willing to get involved, please contact Matt by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Community Manager Matt Houghton said ‘Whilst Christmas can be a joyful occasion, for many it’s a lonely and challenging time. The SWA are renowned for their generosity and with your help again, we can make sure local kids and their families experience some of the joys many of us take for granted. If you’re able to donate either gifts, food, money or your time, it’d be much appreciated and go a long way to helping those less fortunate in our community enjoy the festive period.’