We are recruiting a number of Matchday Helpers to volunteer at Prenton Park for the 2023/24 season, who will be responsible for assisting the award-winning SLO team.
As a Matchday Helper, you will act as a bridge between the club and its supporters. You will be responsible for ensuring that the needs of the supporters are met, providing information on club policies and procedures, and helping to resolve any issues that arise.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Welcoming supporters and providing them with information about the club and the stadium.
* Liaising with the club's Supporter Liaison Officers to ensure that the needs of the supporters are met.
* Helping to resolve any issues that arise between the supporters and the club.
* Ensuring supporters’ matchday experience is a positive and memorable one.
* Assisting with any other duties as required by the club on matchdays.
To be considered for this role, you should be:
* A passionate football fan with a good understanding of the game.
* A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
* Patient, calm and able to work well under pressure.
* Able to work on matchdays (typically on Saturdays, but could also be on weekdays) for a minimum of 4 hours per matchday.
In return, you will have the opportunity to be part of the team that helps to create a positive matchday experience for supporters. You will also gain valuable experience in a customer-facing role and develop your communication and problem-solving skills.
In addition to this, you will be able to watch the game from a stand of your choice.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be a suitable candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!