2023/24 Season Card Information
Tranmere Rovers Football Club can now announce their prices for 2023/24 Season Cards.
As a Club, we recognise the current cost of living crisis that everyone, including ourselves, is experiencing and we understand that we cannot pass on the majority of the cost increases we face to our season card holders.
However, after discussions between the Club, Trust and TROSC, we have agreed that a modest increase in some categories is unavoidable.
With that being said, our Junior (U18s) and Family Junior (U12s) prices have been frozen and will not be affected by the increase.
We are pleased that we are able to continue to offer supporters the opportunity to spread the cost over, interest free, monthly installements.
Mark Palios said: “We appreciate enormously the support shown by our season card holders through some tough years with the pandemic and the cost of living crisis and we would never take that for granted. Although some price increases have been unavoidable, we hope that the new fan park and other ground improvements will result in a better match day experience for everyone.”
As always, we will be offered discounted early bird prices up until May 8th and they have now been increased to full price.
For the first time ever fans will be able to add their season card to their apple/google wallet for care free, quick access into the stadium. Physical cards will still be available for those supporters who want one, details of which will be sent out at a later date.
Season cards are now on sale and you can purchase them by CLICKING HERE
We will be offering our standard, 10 and 15 game passes for those fans that live 75 miles away from Prenton Park.
All 2022/23 season card holders' seats will be reserved up until Tuesday 30th May, those who haven't renewed their season card then will loose their reserved seats and they will be available to the general public.
How do I get my seat?
- Log into your account on trfctickets.co.uk using your TR Number
- Go to 'my account' and into 'my reservations'
- Your seat will be under the 'my reservations' tab
- Click 'purchase reservation' and you can choose to pay in full or pay monthly
- Access to all 23 home league fixtures
- Priority to away sales when necessary
- 5% discount in the Club Shop
- £2 off a matchday ticket
- Bring a friend for half price
- Discount on away coaches
Codes will be distributed throughout the season via email
At Prenton Park, we have changing places toilet as well as stoma friendly toilets in each stand.
Accessible toilets are available in each stand.
We have a quiet room for those who need to take a break from the hustle and bustle of a matchday, breast feed and for those supporters who need a quiet place to pray. Please speak to the nearest stewards if you require to use our quiet room.
Our SLO’s offer familiarisation tours during the week ahead of matches for any fans who feel its necessary - this can include checking different areas before purchasing tickets as well as route planning for arrival/during the game. You can contact them on Facebook or Twitter @trfcSLO or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deaf Supporters or Supporters Requiring Hearing Aid
No additional facilities are currently provided for spectators who are deaf or have a hearing impairment.
Blind Supporters or Supporters with Visual Impairment
No additional facilities are currently provided for spectators who are blind or have visual impairment. Please come back soon as we are currently working on a new radio system.
Personal assistant tickets can only be used if accompanied by the disabled supporter. If this supporter is unable to attend then the PA will need to pay the match day ticket price to be able to enter the ground.
There is a car park at Prenton Park which costs £7 per car, per game, or £6 if you purchase in advance at trfctickets.co.uk. It is recommended that you book in advance as the car park is likely to sell out.
Please note: We have a limited number of accessible spaces that are available, these are prioritised to blue badge holders but does not guarantee you a space.
For more information on accessibility pricing and requirements please CLICK HERE
• Which eligibility documents do you require to support my disabled registration?
▫ Middle or higher rate of the care component of DLA.
▫ Enhanced daily living competent of PIPs.
▫ Enhanced Mobility
▫ A letter from your GP or from a Care Home documentation.
• Will I be able to purchase my seat and a seat for my Personal Assistant at the same time online?
▫ Yes, one Personal Assistant seat will automatically be allocated to you during the sales process.
• Do you have a sensory room at Prenton Park?
▫ TRFC does not currently have a specific sensory room, however the Club provides a ‘Quiet Room’ that can be used by any supporter that requires time out from the stadium during a match. This room can also be used for both private breastfeeding and a prayer room. Please contact a steward on the day who will assess the room availability and assist you.
• Do I receive a discount if I am registered disabled with the Club?
▫ Yes, if you meet the criteria set out above.
• I require an accessible entrance to attend games, however this is only temporary, should I still register via the accessibility registration?
▫ Yes, the Club wants to ensure all supporters’ additional requirements are met. We ask that once you no longer the require the accessible entrance, please remove this requirement in your ‘My Accessibility’ page.
• What other facilities do the Club offer for disabled supporters?
▫ The Club currently provides an accessible toilet available for those in the Hospitality Lounges. There is a dedicated Changing Places facility situated behind The Kop Stand in the Recreation Centre and accessible toilets in the Bebington Paddock which can be accessed from The Kop Stand and the Bebington Paddock. Please speak to the nearest steward who will assist you. We are continually improving the facilities for all supporters so please check www.tranmererovers.co.uk for the most up to date information.
For further help on how to register for a disability account please CLICK HERE
The quickest and easiest way to purchase a season card is online at trfctickets.co.uk
To purchase tickets online or in store you need to register for an account which will provide you with a unique TR number.
With this TR number you can purchase tickets for your age range only, therefore if you require to purchase a ticket for someone of a different age bracket you need to add them as a dependent to your account. To do this you need to do the following:
- Log into your account using your TR number and password set up upon registration
- Go to 'My account' and click 'add family or friend'
- You will then need to click on 'add dependent' where you will need to enter the name and DOB of the person you want to purchase tickets for
- This process will need to be done for every person you want to purchase a ticket for that falls into a different age band
- Once complete you can go ahead and select your tickets
- When you have selected all the seats you require please go to your basket
- You will see that all the tickets have been assigned to you as the lead booker, to alter this please click on your name and click on the name of the person the ticket is for and this will alter the price of the ticket depending on their age
For further help or information on how to purchase tickets please CLICK HERE
The Ian Muir Lounge is more of an informal lounge were you can enjoy the full experience of a matchday at Prenton Park.
The lounge is named after Rovers legend, and former striker, Muir, who made more than 300 appearances for Tranmere.
The lounge includes the following…
The Ray Mathias Lounge, is our premium lounge to enjoy the full experience of a matchday at the home of Tranmere Rovers.
The lounge is named after Tranmere great, Mathias, who played more than 500 times for the Club.
The lounge includes the following…
- Two course meal pre match
- Table service
- Premium seats in hospitality seating
- Complimentary match day programme
- The opportunity to meet the Man of the Match