Terms and Conditions
Season cards / match tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Season cards are subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association and The EFL in respect of the relevant competition and Tranmere Rovers FC Ground Regulations.
2. The season card remains the property of Tranmere Rovers FC at all times and the purchase and/or use of a season card constitutes compliance with the following conditions - under which it is issued - as detailed below:
3. All match dates are subject to alteration. No refunds will be made in respect of any amendments to the initial fixture list.
4. No refunds will be made in respect of any matches unattended.
5. The season card admits the holder to all Tranmere Rovers FC League fixtures (excluding play-off matches) played at Prenton Park - upon production of the season card card. Tranmere Rovers Football Club Customer Charter covers the Club’s policy on refunds or exchanges.
6. The season card is for the personal use of the holder only and is strictly NON-TRANSFERABLE, the sale of season card vouchers is strictly forbidden.
7. Season card holders MUST occupy the seat allocated and indicated on their season card.
8. Changes of address must be notified to the club’s ticket office immediately.
9. Season cards, which have been damaged, defaced or lost, will be replaced upon payment of a £10 administration fee. No season card replacements will be issued on a match day.
10. In the event of a forgotten or misplaced season card, supporters must purchase a match day ticket from the ticket office only and retain the ticket stub – to be returned together with the season card in order to claim a refund. No refunds will be issued to season card holders who cannot present the club with both the replacement ticket stub and the season card. This procedure is not available for any games, which have been classified ALL TICKET.
11. Applications for tickets for non-league (i.e. Cup Competition fixtures) must be accompanied by the season card or online via the same account used to purchase the season card.
12. No guarantee of tickets for away matches (League or Cup) can be given. Ticket availability will be notified in any advertisements, publications or broadcasts which the club may issue from time to time. On occasions priority allocation may be shared with other supporter groups.
13. The club reserves the right to designate any area of the ground to visiting supporters. In such an event season card holders affected will be allocated a ticket for the relevant match in an alternative section of the ground.
14. Tranmere Rovers Football Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
15. In the event of a match commencing and then being abandoned, no refunds can be made for any part of the match, which remained unplayed. The club will announce arrangements for the re-arranged match via the local press and its own media avenues.
16. All persons entering Prenton Park (or any other game to which admission is permitted with this season card) must comply with the ground regulations (copies of which are displayed within the ground) and with the rules and regulations of The Football Association and The National League as they apply from time to time. Entry to Prenton Park (or any other game to which admission is permitted with this season card) shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all regulations.
17. In the event of a televised match, it may be necessary to offer some season card holders alternative seats in order to accommodate cameras and gantry.
18. Season card holders who pay by reocurring payment through the Club's subscription scheme are responsible for ensuring that monthly payments are up to date and that full payment is received by the Club. Failure to maintain the monthly payments will result in the season card book being withdrawn and the Club pursuing any outstanding balance if applicable.
19. The Club may from time to time offer discounts and incentives to non season card holders to attract more support and improve the Club’s profile.
20. Any season card holders who; a) Breached the regulations or who the club reasonably believes is likely to breach the regulations; b) Has acted in any manner detrimental, or likely to be detrimental to the club; c) Persistently stands in seated areas or climbs over or on any seats; d) The club reasonably believes has sold season card voucher(s) to another person; e) Is seen to be misusing the INCORRECT CATEGORY OF SEASON CARD; f) Is the subject of a restriction order under the Football Spectators 1989 Act and who has acted in any way that such an order could have been made or applied for;- MAY at the club’s discretion be ejected from or refused entry to Prenton Park (or any other ground to which admission is permitted with this season card) and/or have the season card confiscated for part or all of the remainder of the season, with no compensation being payable for any unused vouchers. The following are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991 and are strictly forbidden: - The throwing of any object within the ground without lawful authority or excuse; - The taking part in chanting of an indecent or racist nature; - The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse. - Any spectator who is caught committing any of the above offences is liable to be arrested by a steward and/or a police officer. Any spectator who is caught using obscene language, racial abuse or racist chanting will be arrested or ejected from the ground.
21.Tranmere Rovers reserves the rights to amend or alter the conditions of issue of season cards without prior notification. The club’s decision on all matters relating to admission to Prenton Park or to these conditions shall be accepted as final and binding.
22.No person may bring into the ground or use within the ground any equipment, which is capable of recording or transmitting (digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to any match, or the ground.
23.Mobile telephones are permitted within the ground, provided that they are used for personal and private use only.
24.Tranmere Rovers Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
25.The use of this ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of such rules and regulations and the Ground Regulations and Tranmere Rovers Football Club reserves the right to eject from the ground, any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
Gift Aid on #SWA2 donations
If I have ticked the box headed ‘Gift Aid? √’, I confirm that I am a UK Income or Capital Gains taxpayer. I have read this statement and want Tranmere Rovers in the Community to reclaim tax on the donation detailed, given on the date shown. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax / or Capital
Gains tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all of my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.
Notice: Entry to the Ground is expressly subject to acceptance by the visitor of these Ground Regulations and the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association, The Premier League and The English Football League (EFL) in respect of the relevant competition. The Ground Regulations incorporate the Club’s Customer Charter (if any). Entry to the Ground shall constitute acceptance of the Ground Regulations.
“Ground” means this football stadium and all locations owned, occupied or utilised by the
“Club” means this football club.
“Match” means any association football match (or any part or aspect of such a match)
taking place at the Ground.
“Material” means any audio, visual and/or audio-visual material and/or any information or data.
“Football Authority” means each of The English Football League (EFL) League, The Premier League, The Football Association, the Football Association of Wales, FIFA, UEFA and any other relevant governing body of association football
1 Notwithstanding possession of any ticket the Club, any police officer or authorised
steward may refuse entry to (or eject from) the Ground any person:
1.1 that fails (or in the Club’s reasonable opinion is likely to fail) to comply with these Ground Regulations or any reasonable instruction issued by a police officer or authorised steward or officer of the Club; and/or
1.2 whose presence within the Ground is, or could (in the Club’s reasonable opinion), constitute a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
2 On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended) or has been convicted of ticket touting offences under the Criminal Justice and Public Order
1994 (as amended).
3 The Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
4 No guarantees can be given by the Club that a Match will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the Club reserves the right to reschedule the Match without notice and without any liability whatsoever, save only to the extent provided pursuant to paragraph 5.
5 In the event of the postponement or abandonment of the Match, refunds (if any) will be made in accordance with the Club’s Customer Charter. The Club will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, such as (but not limited to) loss of enjoyment or travel costs.
6 All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club’s right to search any person entering the Ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
7 The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
8 Further, you may not bring into the Ground:
8.1 any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials save in respect of official club merchandise and/or other football related clothing worn in good faith;
8.2 any flags or banners larger than those maximum dimensions permitted by the Club from time to time (or, in the absence of such stipulations, 2 metres x 1 metre) and/or of an offensive nature;
8.3 nor may you offer (either free or for sale by any person) any goods (including literature) of any nature,
Without the express written approval of the Club's Management.
9 The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
10 Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.
11 The following acts are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991 (as amended):
11.1 The throwing of any object within the Ground without lawful authority or excuse.
11.2 The chanting of anything of an indecent or racialist nature.
11.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.
Conviction may result in a Banning Order being made.
12 All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Club and/or any police officer.
13 Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
14 The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden. Nobody entering the Ground shall be permitted to climb any structures within the Ground.
15 EFL stadia are smoke-free and smoking is not permitted inside the Ground.
16 Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within the Ground PROVIDED THAT (i) they are used for personal and private use only (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by way of example only, shall not include the capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing, or any other communication of any Material for any commercial purposes); and (ii) no Material that is captured, logged, recorded, transmitted, played, issued, shown or otherwise communicated by a mobile telephone or other mobile device may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social networking sites.
17 Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985 (as amended), the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a Banning Order being made:
17.1 Attempting to enter the Ground or being inside the Ground whilst drunk;
17.2 Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container and which could cause damage or personal injury, when entering the Ground or in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
18 Any individual who has entered any part of the Ground designated for the use of any group of supporters to which he does not belong may be ejected from the Ground either for the purposes of his own safety or for any other reason.
19 Save as set out in paragraph 16 above, no person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may capture, log, record, transmit, play, issue, show or otherwise communicate (by digital or other means) any Material in relation to the Match, any players or other persons present in the Ground and/or the Ground, nor may they bring into the Ground or use within the Ground (or provide to, facilitate or otherwise assist another person to use within the Ground) any equipment or technology which is capable of capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing or otherwise communicating (by digital or other means) any such Material.
20 The copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights in and to all Material that you produce at the Ground in relation to the Match, any players or other persons present in the Ground and/or the Ground (whether produced in breach of paragraph 19 above, or pursuant to paragraph 16 above, or otherwise) is hereby assigned (including by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the Club and the EFL. You further agree (if and whenever required to do so by the Club and/ or the EFL) to promptly execute all instruments and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such rights to the Club and the EFL absolutely and with full title guarantee.
21 No goods (including literature) of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any person within the Ground without the express written permission of the Club.
22 Tickets are not transferable and may not be offered for sale without the prior written permission of the Club or otherwise in accordance with the relevant ticket terms and conditions. Any tickets that are transferred are transferred subject to these Ground Regulations. Any tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward, officer of the Club or any police officer. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission to or eject from the Ground, and/or “blacklist”, any person who has offered for sale or transferred his/her ticket in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions (and/or the holder of any ticket that has been transferred in contravention of the relevant ticket terms and conditions). Tickets remain the property of the Club at all times.
23 CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground. Body worn video cameras recording video and/or audio may also be used as appropriate, to record images or audio which identifies you as an individual, for example to record prohibited behaviours as referenced in paragraphs 9 and 10. The Club may itself use or pass
to the police or any Football Authority or other clubs, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
24 At all times whilst present in the Ground, persons must comply with any and all instructions of any steward or officer of the Club and/or any police officer. Failure to comply with any instruction may lead to immediate ejection from the Ground.
26 All ticket holders agree that the Matches for which the tickets have been purchased are public, and that their appearance and actions inside and in the perimeter of the Ground where a Match occurs are public in nature, and that they shall have no expectation of privacy with regard to their actions or conduct at Matches.
27 Further to paragraph 25, if such person is under 18 years of age, the parent, guardian, or responsible adult who is accompanying them into the Ground shall be deemed to have provided consent on their behalf.
28 Refused entry to (or ejection from) the Ground may lead to further action by the Club including, but not limited to, the withdrawal of any season card (without reimbursement), Club Membership and other benefits.
Published by the EFL. Season 2019/2020