Everyone at the Club would like to say a massive thank you to all the supporters who ensured that the return of fans happened in a safe and secure way on Saturday.
Whilst we didn’t get the result we wanted on the pitch it was great to have you back at Prenton Park and we thank you all for sticking so brilliantly to the social distancing rules in place.
We have had a meeting to see where we can tweak things to make your match day experience even better and we are pleased to let you know:
- We are compressing the entry times so you don’t have to arrive at the ground as early as previously – anyone coming to the game tomorrow night can add 30 minutes to their originally advised entry slot and no-one will have to arrive before 18.30;
- From tomorrow night the Cowsheds Catering kiosks in each stand will be open for food and non-alcoholic drink to consume at your seats;
- The food options for Ray Mathias Lounge guests will revert to normal service with effect from the next League game (rather than the simplified menu served on Saturday);
- Everyone who has notified us that they want to be included in a household or extended bubble will receive a “bubble number” shortly. This will make it easier for us to ensure you are all seated together; and
- Going forwards, supporters wanting to use the Fan Park or the Legends lounges for pre-match drinks will be able to do so without the need to buy a meal (there will still be a requirement to be seated, with table service). The Trust and TROSC will advise on their intended opening hours for each game, but will not be open tomorrow night.
Unfortunately, the law prevents us from opening our bars post-match at present. The Ian Muir and Ray Mathias Lounges will be open for half time drinks at all games. Aldo’s will offer half time drinks on days in which it is in operation.
If you have any accessibility needs (for example, if a seat on a higher level requiring climbing of many stairs would be unsuitable for you) please let us know and we will try our best to accommodate your needs when working on the seating arrangements.